- STEP 1 - Nomination
As soon as the selection of Erasmus candidates is completed by partner universities, the International Office should send to Mrs SKORDALAKI Eleftheria (email@example.com), a separate email for each one of them, containing the student’s profile:
- Fist Name, Last Name, Full Father’s Name,
- Email address,
- Home School,
- Receiving School,
- Level of Studies at home University,
- Semester of inscription at N.T.U.A., winter and/or spring.
European Educational Programmes Office will contact the students within 24 hrs about the required paperwork.
- STEP 2 – Required paperwork
Erasmus candidates will receive by email the “Application Package”.
They should return by email and by post the attached documents officially signed and stamped where needed, together with an official “Transcript of Records”, a “CV”, an English Language Certificate and four passport size photos.
The postal address is available on the present web site.
- STEP 3 – Acceptance
Within one month’s delay candidates will be informed by email about the outcome of their application.
They will receive by email and by post:
- a “Letter of Acceptance”, officially signed and stamped,
- the “Learning Agreement”, officially signed and stamped, with possible changes,
- the Academic Calendar and the date they are expected at NTUA,
- the contact data of their professors at NTUA,
- an xls file that they should fill in and return by email asap.
- STEP 4 – Orientation Day
One month prior to their arrival, foreign students will receive information by email about the “Orientation Day”:
- The place, date, and hour of the appointment,
- The schedule,
- Instructions about getting to Zografou Campus,
- A Zografou Campus Map,
- A handy vocabulary in greek,
- A welcome message by ESN.
We remind our incoming students that the Orientation Day is held in cooperation with the ESN team of NTUA and that their participation is mandatory, as will take place all administrative procedures, such as registration, library card, meals card, as well as a tour of the campus.
In case an Erasmus student cannot keep up with the Orientation Day, there is always the possibility to register another day, but not later than two weeks from the beginning of the courses, with his/her buddy.
Erasmus students should apply for a buddy at the following link: http://ntua.esngreece.gr/content/find-greek-buddy.
Application for a buddy is MANDATORY!
- STEP 5 – Departure
Within 5 weeks from the end of the examination period our colleagues in the International Offices will receive by email and by post the “Confirmation of Erasmus Study Period” and the “Transcript of Records” officially signed and stamped.
All departure documents are sent to partner universities and not to the students.
- VERY IMPORTANT: School of Architecture
Incoming students to the School of Architecture should contact Mrs Eleftheria VAROUHAKI about the application procedure and academic info:
Ms. Eleftheria Varouhaki
Erasmus/Socrates office, Patision 42 Athens, Tositsa building, 5th floor,
tel. (+)30 210 772 3834,
fax : (+)30 210 772 3873
URL : http://iktinos2.arch.ntua.gr/studies/erasmus.htm